Looking to add storage space to the front of your bike? You're in the right place!
Out of stock£50.00
An ‘add on’ to the front system, boosting storage capacity and allowing easy access to the stuff you’ll need during the day.
The design differs fundamentally from everything else out there. We wanted to make something completely waterproof, with a good-sized carrying capacity, yet super stable over the rough stuff. It wasn’t easy, but doing things differently never is. Here’s why it rocks:
- Stitched construction and zippers as used on other bags won’t fully protect your gear from getting wet in a downpour. Not a disaster, you just use dry bags, but this adds faff. We wanted a bag we could simply throw a camera, lenses, phone, notebook, extra layer and a Buff or two into, pack it out efficiently, quickly grab stuff when needed and not worry about anything getting damp, whether it be a river crossing or a Patagonian deluge.
- Our system uses a heat-sealed waterproof liner, which sits inside a tough XPac and Cordura exterior. The bag also has a roll top style closure with a Hypalon reinforced cover flap. Belt and braces peace of mind to protect your mission critical gear.
- For a bag which see’s a lot of opening and closing, zipper failure will always be it’s Achilles heel, ask any expedition bikepacker. No zipper = No worries.
Size & Stability
- There’s nothing more frustrating than a bouncing front bag, but likewise you don’t something so small to be pointless. We think we’ve hit the sweet spot, providing a useful 5 litres of capacity and adopting a curved profile so that it’s a snug fit against the front dry bag, making for a very stable system.
- Designed to clip into the Harness, with straps able to be adjusted from both the top and bottom, you can really tension this thing on and be confident that it’ll stay in position no matter what you throw at it.
- It can also be used with other harnesses via our Bar Connector StrapsLearn More
Out of stock£60.00
Our front harness allows you to mount a 10-20L dry bag or other cylindrical shaped load below the handlebar, and is great for stashing bulky gear like sleeping bags, sleeping pads and tents. This versatility, large capacity and ability to pack/unpack away from the bike makes it a must have for on any multi-day bike adventure.
Our design has taken considerable time and testing to perfect, and after countless prototypes we reckon we’ve nailed it. Here’s why:
- Bombproof Construction. We use a 4-layer laminate to provide rigidity and durability, with: XPac VX21 outer fabric; HDPE plastic sheet, a lightweight foam insert and Cordura 500d inner fabric. Hypalon reinforcement is also used for possible contact areas; along the handlebar and head tube zones. Duraflex buckles used throughout.
- Optimised Geometry. A tapered design is used to ensure that there’s support where it’s required, but any ‘extra fat’ is trimmed off to save weight.
- Rock Solid Attachment System. The harness attaches securely to the bars via custom made plastic blocks using a dual attachment system; first it’s secured using Velcro straps and then with webbing straps passed through Duraflex TensionLock® buckles. Combined with the head tube connection strap, it achieves bombproof stability with no loosening off (even after the most demanding of Andean singletrack descents…!).
- Cable & Lever Clearance. Common issues with harnesses on mountain bike bars are cables being ‘squashed’ and levers digging into the bag. To alleviate these problems the harness is offset from the handlebars via the custom made plastic blocks, protecting both bike and bag. (Note: On road bars it is possible to strip down the harness and not use the blocks, to save weight and increase tyre clearance)
- Riser Bars? No Problem. The plastic blocks are also designed to allow the curved profile of riser bars to be easily accommodated, without bending the harness. The blocks feature channels, allowing the Velcro connection straps to grip tight and ensure that everything remains locked together, even for bars with a high rise angle.
- 3 Strap System. We feel it’s essential to use 3 straps, rather than just 2, to connect the bag. Advantages include: ease of attachment (balance the bag by connecting the central strap first), preventing sag over the tyre zone and possible rubbing and allowing larger bags to be accommodated. (Note: The outer straps are moderately spaced at 17cm (centre to centre) such that smaller bags can also be used for road bikes without the risk of the straps sliding off the edges)
- Head Tube Protector. A dense closed cell foam block is incorporated into the head tube connection strap to alleviate harness rub against paintwork/cables.
- Integrated Front Accessory Bag Straps. The Front Accessory Bag can attach directly into the harness. The top connection straps are adjustable and feature Duraflex CamLok buckles, with Velcro Onewrap ‘strap keepers’ to stow the excess strap when not in use.Learn More
Out of stock£25.00
Whether you're out on an endless endurance ride or a short jaunt around town, Stem Bags provide easy access storage for all of your favorite gear. These 1L bags mount to a bike's handlebars, stem, and fork crown; 3 points of attachment mean they're not going anywhere. Got a bag of nuts? Candy? Nalgene bottle? These little fellas hold it all. Like all of our products, Stem Bags are made from a mix of Cordura and sailcloth fabrics. Mesh pockets on each side leave a place for empty (candy) bar wrappers, too.
- VX21 sailcloth / 1000D Cordura construction
- Two mesh pockets reinforced with seam tape; enough stretch without elastic that will weaken
- One-handed top opening
- 100g, +/- 10.
*Note: Some particularly tall riders report interference between their knees and similarly mounted handlebar bags when riding out-of-the-saddle. Sorry guys. There's gotta be some balance to your advantages of having such long legs. Us small frame people suffer in our own ways.
Out of stock£29.00
Top tube bag. It sits smack dab against your head tube, dishing up 1L of storage space right at your fingertips. Ideal both for long trips or day rides. It's spacious, but stable. It's black, or white. Solid, with a #8 water-resistant zip on top. Sure, some water may seep through eventually. But you're riding a bike. By the time you're in that hard of a storm, you've already put your fancy dancy iGadget somewhere with a little more protection and eaten that last Snicker's bar. You probably ate the Snicker's bar first, because man oh man are you gonna need the energy to get out of that storm.
- VX21 sailcloth / 1000D Cordura construction
- #8 YKK Water-Resistant Zipper
- Single high density foam wrap around side panel for enhanced stiffness and protection
- Tapering design to maximise space whilst keeping clear of those knees
- One size only - we think we've hit the sweet spot between maximising usuable space and stability (23cm long x 12 to 5cm high x 9.5 to 4cm wide)
- Black or White
- 100g +/- 10g