- Weight: 375gr (260gr without plastic blocks)
- Materials: X-pac VX 08, Hypalon, Cordura 500d, high density EVA foam, HDPE plastic, Duraflex hardware
- Carrying Capacity: 10-20L cylindrical bag, maximum load 7Kg
- The harness will fit a wide range of handlebar types, including road bars. (Bar attachment points and outer bag straps are at 17cm centre to centre spacing)
- It is NOT compatible with cantilever or road style front brakes with a vertical exposed cable.
Some guidance on how best to set up your front harness can be found here
Alexon 12/09/2016I can't find fault with Alpamayo's harness system. The quality of materials and workmanship is superb. After a little bit of experimentation with strap position mine sat nice and snug. Totally stable even at speed over rough ground. The low position means handlebar mounted lights shine over the top with ease. You do have to have a think about how your gear / brake cables sit alongside the various buckles etc but that is the only (very minor) downside to what is a superb piece of kit.